Pomeroll3 is a forum for change initiated by a team of three partners from diverse backgrounds, different disciplines and broad experience, who bring the richness of a mixed perspective threaded together by many common interests and values. There is nothing they enjoy more than sitting together and allowing ideas to flow around a theme.
Nothing facilitates insights more than dynamic conversation around the conviviality of a dinner with people of myriad perspectives. After several years of doing so, they have accumulated a critical mass of reflections, insights, questions and stories, which they now regularly share with a group of select international guests. Their tables open on 4 continents throughout the year.
Their favorite themes are, among others:
- Emotional and physical management of women’s health and resilience
- Leadership, nutrition and unlocking cerebral resources
- Stress management and Mindfulness
- Retirement decision making process for expatriates
- Mobile life: The Dance of the Dual Career
- Third Culture Kids and global leadership
- The Strengths of being Poly-lingual
- Exploring the question: Where is Home ?
Catherine, Yvonne and Guillaume compose an international team, experienced, diversified and tested. They are now offering talks and conferences and state of the art tailor-made programs around their preferred topics. For special groups, women and corporate business.